Last time, when the oil prices are such high was on 2013-2014. But why again the oil prices are high? Let’s break it down from the beginning. For the past few years we are seeing something rare in the oil industry, a boom in oil productions. This is due to large part of that The United States of America has find out a new way to extract oil from the earth. Due to this analyst started predicting that U.S will leave behind Saudi Arabia as the largest oil exporter by 2020. This also lead to several other major oil exporter increases their productions, The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) increase their production by 3 million barrels per day, mostly coming from Iran, Iraq & Saudi Arabia. This was all in the period (Nov 2104-2016). Suddenly Petrol & Diesel have became cheap in 2016. Things started to change when OPEC teamed up with Russia & agreed to reduce global supply of oil. Today hike in oil prices are due to political instability in the global markets. Like Venezuela slow economic collapse hit the oil productions in that country eventually effecting the global supply of oil. In 2104 Venezuela produce 2.5 billion barrels per day, since then it falls to less than 1.3 million barrels per day. Also, military clashes in Libya disrupted the oil productions drastically. The major reason behind this would be Donald J. Trump who withdraw the nuclear deal with Iran, also some of his policy changes to various countries lead to trade war. The Trump administration seems to very aggressive in these situations from the beginning which indirectly leads to such high oil prices. This means the oil producer will charge more from us. From the economic point of view, we have just entered the 10th year after the last recession happened in 2008. In general, these recessions happen when the oil prices have gone high. It also happened in 1981. What does it mean will there be another recession in the market? Well it’s very soon to comment.
Hello, everyone today I am going teach you how to become rich as early as possible in your life. There is no magic formula. Everybody wants to be filthy rich in their life, but nobody seems to know how? What is the way? Some would say work hard, other would say work smart! But what exactly should be done! So before moving forward I would like to give you a brief introduction about “Investment”.
A common person does his/her savings from the monthly income but never invest and sometimes they would end up with an excuse that they are unable to save as their expenses increased. The common formula of savings, we all know:
- (Income- Expenses)= Savings/Investment
But after reading this articles one should try to apply this in a different way:
- (Income- Savings/Investment) = Expenses
So, I would suggest try this from now. A common man could see the difference instantaneously in their life & are able to save more than previous and can see how they have also cut down their expenses. So how is saving money is different from investing money, and how it is important in our life. “One of the main reasons investing money is important is that it helps to create more money, as opposed to just saving money in a bank account”.
Now that everyone have understood what is investment, let me speak about how investing from an early stage will help to create wealth more and more than ever before. Hence I would give some reason how early investment can help:
- Time allows you to take risk: Typically, when it comes to investing, ventures that are more volatile yield the highest return on investment. Investors, who have the time to recover if something were to go wrong, have the opportunity to make riskier moves. Those who begin to invest late in life are often inherently more cautious with how they invest their money.
- Compound interest will make the difference: Essentially, compound interest is the interest earned on interest. By continuously reinvesting your earnings, you are exponentially increasing your return on investment, continuously reinvesting your earnings, you are exponentially increasing your return on investment. Let us understand the power of compounding with a simple example:
See the difference both are of same age, one started early and the other delayed. Ram who started investing early has a retirement value of 9cr and Sham who started investing at his later stage has a retirement value of 2.5cr. This the power of compounding.
- Your spending habits will improve: Investing early allows you to develop disciplined spending habits by focusing on your budget and cutting expenses when needed. The goal here is to earn money by saving money.
- Be a step ahead: Compared to your counterparts, who may have chosen to invest later in life, over time you will be able to afford things that others can’t.
- Your quality of life will improve: Early investment will reduce the risk that you’ll be forced to make reckless choices to secure a stable retirement.
Hence start investing early to get retirement benefits early.